It's Me

07:34

Hey everyone! Let me introduce myself. My name is Alya Dharmaninda.I was born in Bandung, 13th of March 2001.I'm fifteen years old right now.My previous school are Andir Kidul Elementary School and 2 Junior High School Bandung. Now, i study in 3 Senior High School.

My house is at Tamansari Bukit Bandung 16/5, Sindanglaya Street, East Bandung. I live there with my parents and my lil' brother. I have one brother. His name is Azka. Now, he's in 1st grade of Andir Kidul elementary school.

My hobby is listening to music and my favourite genre of music is pop.I like band sooooooooo much especially one direction and 5 seconds of summer.
Beside that, i also like solo singer like shawn mendes,taylor swift,jessiej, etc.And i like indonesian's singer too like afgan, maudy ayunda, raisa, tulus, and many mooore.

I like foood so muchh because i can't live without them:) .My favourite food is fried rice and my favourite drink is milk. I also like ice cream, especially ice cream with vanilla and strawberry flavour.

That's all from me, thankyou!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe